Website Homepage

• Creator
    Topic
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

I keep on forgetting how to change what’s on our homepage. Can someone remind me please?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Hi Ken – you need to head first of all to Theme Options – Content tab, to check which Custom Layout you are using on your homepage. Then you go to ‘Builder’ – but this is now called ‘Templates’, if you’ve been keeping your plugins up to date; it might be this change which has thrown you! In Manage Templates, select the right one, then Edit – here’s where you can make the necessary changes. I hope that tells you what you need to know. If not, please do come back to us.
    I hope you’ve had a lovely Christmas time!

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

I’ve checked all the templates and there’s no content showing….. I’m obviously doing something wrong!

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Sorry Ken – I’ll have a look at your site as soon as I can.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Thanks Rebecca. What would I do without your support.

Now have 17,330 from 79 countries!

Ken.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Hi Ken,
    I’ve had a look and things seem to be working on the site. I think the best thing would be for us to have ten minutes together online where I can show you my screen and what to do (we have software to enable that). If that won’t work, I’ll try to talk you through it on the phone. Please can you email me and let me know when might suit?

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Thanks Rebecca,

I’ll Email you when I get home this evening. Friday afternoon is good for me…..

K.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.