Theme Blvd Layout Builder update

• Creator
    Topic
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Update for above appeared tonight. Installed OK on Hamilton Church Website – but since installation the Dashboard fails to open.
    On my personal site the plugin says it has installed but when trying to go back to dashboard the following error message appears “Fatal error: Call to undefined function themeblvd_get_bg_types() in /var/sites/r/revcorner.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-blvd-layout-builder/includes/api/class-tb-builder-api.php on line 1757”
    HELP!!!!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Just been on to my personal site Hosts. They were able to remove the offending line – presumably line 1757 and all is well. It was trying to direct the site to an option that doesn’t exist.
    This was their reply “I believe I have managed to sort via a line in one of the files included in the plugin, this was trying to define an option which must not be available, I simply removed the line which was causing errors on the admin area and now the page is displaying for me. this should be working correctly for you shortly also. “
    Not sure if that helps!

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Hi Derek.

Am looking into this – sorry you’ve had the problem! Will come back with any news.

Thank you,

Rebecca.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Presumably might be affecting others as it seems to be a problem in the update.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

I was assuming so, from reading your message, but I’ve no updated two other sites with no problem. Very mysterious! Will keep investigating…

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Are you able to log in to Hamilton Site? the wp-login URL appears but the page remains totally blank.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Derek – do you have FTP access to your site?

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Not that I am aware of

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Checked my paper files – will e-mail details

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.