Podcasts

• Creator
    Topic
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Any suggestions on what plugin to use to upload sermon recordings on to our website? I’m wondering about Seriously Simple Podcasting – has anyone got experience of this? We’ve got the recording part of the process sorted and have got good quality MPs to upload. I have some audio player plugins installed at present which maybe I would have to change – ie Audio Player, the Audio Player widget and WPaudio (deactivated at the moment).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Ah, the expert on this one is the webmaster for http://olton.urc.org.uk – perhaps he might happen by and tell us
    *goes off to give him a little nudge! 😉

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

HI On the Olton and Hobs Moat iChurch sites we used at first the ‘Sermon Browse’r plug in which worked well although i recall a issue with getting the audio player set up. Since Olton moved to the new template we have been using ‘Sermon Manager for Word Press’, which world well with the ability to add and image.

Hope that is of help

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Very helpful, thanks Neil. Sermon manager looks good – easy (relatively speaking!) and plenty of options. I’ll be using this one. Now if i could only get this to work also as an mp3 player for music in a sidebar I’d be over the moon. I believe that the really simple Audio Player and the Audio Player Widget won’t work on iPads and the like – or so my daughter tells me! Haven’t found an HTML5 player that fits the bill yet.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Very helpful, thanks Neil. Sermon Manager looks good – easy (relatively speaking!) and plenty of options. I’ll be using this one. Now if i could only get this to work also as an mp3 player for music in a sidebar I’d be over the moon. I believe that the really simple Audio Player and the Audio Player Widget won’t work on iPads and the like – or so my daughter tells me! Haven’t found an HTML5 player that fits the bill yet.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.