Large fonts in my slider!

• Creator
    Topic
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Hi
    since the last big update (we’re on 4.2.2 and iChurch 4.0) the fonts our landing page slider have gone HUGE, any ideas?
    Blessings all!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Could be that you need the latest iChurch version. Would look into it more but have a ten month old asleep on my right arm.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Well enjoy those special moments – my fonts can wait a while!

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Hi Andy (and Andy). I’m not sure why your slider fonts have suddenly become enormous, but I do know how you can work round it fairly easily – it’s time to learn some html!

In your slider, in the box where you enter the text for the slide headline, wrap the text in some header tags – like this: the opening tag is
    <h3>
    and the closing tag is
    </h3>

This is for “header 3” style. I’ve done that to one of your slides on the Banktop site for you to see. You could have an experiment with h2 etc, to see what works best for you. What do you think?

Is that any help?

I suspect the problem is in how the sliders are set up and how they relate to theme options, though I’m not quite sure why it’s like this. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the next version has a fix for this. In fact, I’ll go over on to the theme developer’s site now and have a nosy.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Nothing immediately apparent on their support site. Hmm.

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Hello MsR
    Just found your response…. but can’t find any HTML to edit!
    Andy

Dan Morrell
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

It’s probably easiest if I show you this rather than try to explain, since you’re here at the Centre this week – let’s have a look at it together – will that work for you?

Thank you!

Rebecca.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.